Re: End-of-the-year clean-up

---------

bolide_at_TeacherArtExchange
Date: Sun May 12 2002 - 06:27:21 PDT

Leslie, I don't know your plan for arranging posters. Would like to hear
anything that works for you. I am thinking about putting all my stuff on a
data base with fields to indicate large categories that would match shelves,
big folders on my shelves. Kind of like: artist, name of poster, art
movement, art method, 2 or 3 D, and where to find in all my stuff. some of
the categories would be for the teachers who borrow to understand what they
are borrowing. Let me know any ideas you might have. Linda W.