Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

RE: Re: How many more days/weeks?-Ken

Date: Sat May 11 2002 - 19:15:23 PDT

There are always many possible ways of looking at a problem.

It occurs to me that here we are Teachers, adults ostensibly. We are trapped in a universe of children and out-numbered. There's the contagion and entrainment of mob behavior factor to consider.

Of course we're going to catch the bug.

Your favorite stores, helpful shopping tools and great gift ideas. Experience the convenience of buying online with Shop@Netscape!