Re: How many more days/weeks?-Ken

---------

From: sbacon (sbacon_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat May 11 2002 - 16:15:15 PDT

Thank you, Ken. I needed that kick in the pants! Although, sometimes I think it's because we love our profession and are dedicated htat we work hard at our jobs to make the difference and justify our existence in our schools. We end up counting the days, because we are looking forward to a well-deserved rest. I do love my job and I know there are those times that I make a difference and that is why I teach. If it wasn't for those kids whose faces I have put a smile on or sparkle in their day, I wouldn't knock myself out. tBut, unlike the energizer bunny, my battery is on low right now and I looking forward to some stricktly "me and my art" time.

Sandy

Bicyclken@aol.com wrote:

> I know this will sound weird but we seem to look like people who don't like our profession. This reoccurring theme of I can't wait until it's over and I have only "X" days until the pain is gone is disturbing. I thought this list was full of dedicated teachers who liked teaching art and started the year with neat ideas and cool solutions to last years problems.

---