Re: Online Courses

---------

From: Cindi Hiers (suwanneecrew_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat May 11 2002 - 16:16:15 PDT

I am taking this course, you sign up with Kaye, she
will answer any questions you have. The course is
called On-Line Learning, dealing with technology and
the internet. I am looking forward to it, on-line
courses are great, and this one starts June 17th.
Craig Roland has been a big help to me for a project I
am working on for my students, I am glad he is
teaching this class.
Cindi

leave-artsednet-7600Y@lists.getty.edu