Re: How many more days/weeks?

---------

From: Ann Heineman (aiheineman_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat May 11 2002 - 07:06:46 PDT

Dear K. Solack and listers....I am back at a new address,

   Where are you in central Ohio? Beth Heisey, Sandy Bacon and I from this
list are in the area, too. Sandy and I get together at least a couple of
days a year for cruising the museums, and I hope to meet Beth in person some
day soon, too.
   My last day of 35 years of teaching is June 7. It has been a wonderful
experience with the children and teachers!!! I echo the sentiments that
summers are very precious and teachers desparately need that time of
personal renewal. When we are in school we are being placed in a huge
washing machine and set to high spin. It takes a month to get to full speed
and a month to wind down. Don't apologize for counting the days when the
spin comes to a stop!

           Ann-on-y-mouse in Columbus
           Teacher to many a second generation!

We have 19 days left here in central ohio....the kids are starting to go
bonkers! Brings back lots of summer dreams and memories for me! lol
k. solack ---

---