RE: How many more days/weeks?

---------

From: Kimberly Herbert (kherbert_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat May 11 2002 - 06:16:45 PDT

Ken,

            I think in every profession and job people count down days
until a project is over or they start their personal vacation. With us
it all hits at the same time, so it looks different. Also I'm exhausted
in part because several of my kids GT 5th graders informed me they would
do no more work after April 18th TAAS was over so school was over. The
fact that they could fail this six weeks and still pass does not help
(most have straight A's).

Kimberly

"At times you may end up far away from home. You may not be sure of
where you belong anymore. Home is always there. It's wherever your
passion takes you" Sheridan to David Babylon 5 "Objects at Rest"