Re: To Ken-long response

---------

From: linda (lwoods_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat May 11 2002 - 06:15:26 PDT

Amen to San D!

I work most evenings at least a little bit, I stay late, I shop for
supplies on weekends periodically, I work my hardest to keep my program
fresh and innovative, I work hours as long as a CEO and not for that
salary, I'm dedicated, a great ambassador for my school, I love the kids I
teach and stay late for them almost anytime they want me to, I take great
pains to keep our school reflective of the art that my children make, I
have a website with every kid's art on it at least once. I'm on
committees, and so on and so on, like ALL of you!
If vacations weren't built into this, I would NEVER get my own art done,
have time to work on this fresh and innovative curriculum for the
following year, or spend quality time with my husband and family like I am
able to do in the summer. We all know what we do, and summer is our
greatest reward!

---