RE: elementary to high shcool ?

---------

From: Weis, Klara (KWeis_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri May 10 2002 - 15:44:10 PDT

Patty, what a beautiful letter. The psychic energy that teaching highschool
takes is what is draining for me. It is a constant vigilance to make sure I
am doing the best I can by each kid. Each is so different with different
needs that I am researching constantly new ways to reach them. Sure does
keep us young. Klara Weis