Re: How many more days/weeks?

---------

ARTNSOUL12_at_TeacherArtExchange
Date: Fri May 10 2002 - 14:18:00 PDT

In a message dated 05/09/2002 11:06:43 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
lwoods@sjs.org writes:

> Seven weeks??? I'd die. When do you go back? October???

We have to report for Superintendent's Conference Day on August 30, then a
long Labor Day weekend, then school begins for students the Tuesday, right
after Labor Day. We are one of the highest paying school districts in NY
State (and probably the nation). However, we work the most days of anyone,
maybe dividing the time worked by the pay equals out district with shorter
school years and less pay.

TGIF...I, who has an abundance of energy, am exhausted! Today I taught
grades K,4, 1,1, 3, and K, in that order, 40 min. back to back, doing (in
this order) watercolor painting, ceramics-clay, cutting, gluing, collaging,
plastercraft masks, and tempera painting. Isn't it the end of June yet?!?
Susan on Long Island

---