Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: demonstration camera

From: Aaron Hopkins (hopkiaar_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri May 10 2002 - 11:47:04 PDT

you can get some that will attatch to lcd projectors and takes very
little space...but you'd have to look in other catalogs that have more
to do with tecnology. i think they are called document cameras but you
could easily use them for demonstrations. they might even have the kind
that hook up to televisions.
good luck

>>> 05/10/02 02:33PM >>>
Does anybody know where (maybe SAX CATALOG?) I can buy one of the
demonstration cameras? Where it projects what you are demonstrating up
the white overhead screen? I was thinking about one of those giant
that they use to demo cooking techniques at the State Fairs, but it's
big, and I know that there is some kind of camera, smaller, that
onto the desk, projecting your lesson up on to the screen. Help? I
money, and want to buy, buy, buy!
Kathy Tickner,
Byron/Excelsior Middle School