Re: demonstration camera

---------

From: Aaron Hopkins (hopkiaar_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri May 10 2002 - 11:47:04 PDT

you can get some that will attatch to lcd projectors and takes very
little space...but you'd have to look in other catalogs that have more
to do with tecnology. i think they are called document cameras but you
could easily use them for demonstrations. they might even have the kind
that hook up to televisions.
good luck
aaron

>>> ktickner@byron.k12.ca.us 05/10/02 02:33PM >>>
Hello!
Does anybody know where (maybe SAX CATALOG?) I can buy one of the
demonstration cameras? Where it projects what you are demonstrating up
onto
the white overhead screen? I was thinking about one of those giant
mirrors
that they use to demo cooking techniques at the State Fairs, but it's
too
big, and I know that there is some kind of camera, smaller, that
attaches
onto the desk, projecting your lesson up on to the screen. Help? I
have
money, and want to buy, buy, buy!
Kathy Tickner,
Byron/Excelsior Middle School