demonstration camera

---------

From: Kathy Tickner (ktickner_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri May 10 2002 - 11:33:58 PDT

Hello!
Does anybody know where (maybe SAX CATALOG?) I can buy one of the
demonstration cameras? Where it projects what you are demonstrating up onto
the white overhead screen? I was thinking about one of those giant mirrors
that they use to demo cooking techniques at the State Fairs, but it's too
big, and I know that there is some kind of camera, smaller, that attaches
onto the desk, projecting your lesson up on to the screen. Help? I have
money, and want to buy, buy, buy!
Kathy Tickner,
Byron/Excelsior Middle School

---