Re: Movie to fit the way I feel

---------

From: Janice Keenan (jekteachme_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri May 10 2002 - 08:54:07 PDT

>Our vacation times are STUPID. We should go to school all summer when
>it's hot as blazes and nobody wants to be outside. WOuldn't it be great
>to have vacation in the south in April and May?

Oh..indeed it would be great!!

Jan in Miami

ArtsEdNet Talk digest <artsednet@lists.getty.edu> wrote:
ARTSEDNET Digest for Thursday, May 09, 2002.

1. Re: Request for quotes
2. Question
3. elementary to high school
4. Re: Movie to fit the way I feel
5. Re: Website student photos
6. RE: AP Studio Art Portfolio Question
7. RE: Visual Culture articles
8. Help!
9. Re: Nothing finer than Carolina
10. Re: Movie to fit the way I feel
11. Re: elementary to high school
12. Fwd: from NAEA new art education text... great research !
13. RE: Question
14. RE: elementary to high school
15. Re: Movie to fit the way I feel
16. Fwd: from NAEA ART TEACHER OPENINGS (another great reason to join ! )
17. RE: elementary to high school
18. Re: doing your own art work
19. Art Ed Poster Now Available
20. Re: scratch art
21. CHEAP Video Cameras
22. Art/Video Game connection
23. Glazing clay beads
24. movie to fit
25. finer carolina
26. cohesive or current?
27. Re: Movie to fit the way I feel
28. Re: Visual Culture is basic
29. When's the end?
30. Re: Glazing clay beads
31. Re: Movie to fit the way I feel
32. elementary to secondary(long)
33. Re: Help!
34. Re: movie to fit
35. Re: lotz a questions about products
36. Re: Movie to fit the way I feel
37. RE: Visual Culture art ed questions (Very Long I Think)
38. Re: Help!
39. articles
40. Good cheap watercolor paper
41. Re: Good cheap watercolor paper
42. RE: Good cheap watercolor paper
43. Re: Good cheap watercolor paper
44. RE: Visual Culture art ed questions (Very Long I Think)
45. Re: elementary to high school
46. Re: RE: Good cheap watercolor paper
47. Re: Re: RE: Visual Culture art ed questions
48. Re: Visual Culture is basic
49. Re: tempera cakes
50. RE: Visual Culture from other POV's
51. elementary to high shcool ?
52. Re: Good cheap watercolor paper
53. RE: Help!
54. Re: Good cheap watercolor paper
55. Goin' off for a while
56. Re: Movie to fit the way I feel
57. Re: scratch art
58. Re: Good cheap watercolor paper
59. Re: scratch art
60. Calligraphy lesson for thrid graders.
61. TIME for Teachers
62. Re: When's the end?
63. Good cheap watercolor paper - response
64. RE: Good cheap watercolor paper
65. Re: elementary to high school - special ed. college?
66. RE: Question
67. RE: Movie to fit the way I feel
68. Square 1 Art
69. Re: Glazing clay beads
70. Re: Movie to fit the way I feel
71. Re: elementary to high school - special ed. college?
72. Re: Nothing finer than Carolina
73. plaster hands
74. How many more days/weeks?
75. Re: plaster hands
76. Re: plaster hands
77. How many more days/weeks?
78. Artist In Residence web site
79. Students surprise me...
80. Re: plaster hands
81. Re: plaster hands
82. Re: Movie
83. Speed-drying clay?
84. RE: RE: Visual Culture art ed questions (Very Long I Think)
85. Re: SCAD
86. Re: Speed-drying clay?
87. Re: How many more days/weeks?
88. Re: Speed-drying clay?
89. Re: scratch art
90. Our third grade sewing project (stuffed animals with embroidery) is no online
91. Okay, sorry...gonna try again with the stuffed animal web address...
92. Re: scratch art
93. Barbie and Venus
94. Re: How many more days/weeks?
95. RE: RE: Visual Culture articles
96. RE: RE: Visual Culture and the Barbie of Willendorf
97. scratching