Re: RE: How many more days/weeks?

---------

arteduk8r_at_TeacherArtExchange
Date: Fri May 10 2002 - 08:18:22 PDT

I have 24 days counting today. However, Monday will be my mental health day...going to Nags Head, NC.
Elissa
Newport News, VA

I have twenty five student contact days.  I took Wednesday off for a mental health day.  When I went back on Thursday, my first class asked where I had been.  I said that I was tired of anyone under the age of 35 and ready to 'kill.'  I thought that it was a good reason to stay home.  Luckily they all know and understand my sense of humor.  They were also rather quiet all that period!!

-