Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: Online summer courses?

From: Donald Peters (softsnow_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri May 10 2002 - 08:42:35 PDT

I just received a grant to take classes at for free
for a year. As many or as few as I want.

Not arted, but there ARE classes on Photoshop, Flash, Dreamweaver and

I'm thinking more about possibly working towards some of the Tech
certification courses. Could possibly increase my salary if I wanted to
switch from teaching to tech full time. :)