Re: Online summer courses?

---------

From: Donald Peters (softsnow_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri May 10 2002 - 08:42:35 PDT

I just received a grant to take classes at www.learnatgateway.com for free
for a year. As many or as few as I want.

Not arted, but there ARE classes on Photoshop, Flash, Dreamweaver and
Director.

I'm thinking more about possibly working towards some of the Tech
certification courses. Could possibly increase my salary if I wanted to
switch from teaching to tech full time. :)