RE: How many more days/weeks?

---------

From: Alix E. Peshette (apeshet_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri May 10 2002 - 06:46:08 PDT

I have twenty five student contact days. I took Wednesday off for a mental
health day. When I went back on Thursday, my first class asked where I had
been. I said that I was tired of anyone under the age of 35 and ready to
'kill.' I thought that it was a good reason to stay home. Luckily they all
know and understand my sense of humor. They were also rather quiet all that
period!!

-