Re: plaster hands

---------

From: Bunki Kramer (bkramer_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu May 09 2002 - 17:20:44 PDT

Los Cerros Middle School
968 Blemer Road
Danville, CA 94526
From: Mcracker@aol.com
Help!!!
I know I've seen this before, but of course I can't find it today. My kids
are making plaster hands (with Pariscraft)...how do you do the second
side??????
Marcia ---
Stuff the first side with newspapers and shape the hand/fingers. Cover the
back of the newspaper shape with plaster stripes. Not hard at all. Add a 1
inch strip of manila tagboard around the wrist before the plaster stripes if
you want the hand to stand up at the wrist. Check out our website for
examples of finished hands. Toodles.....Bunki

---