Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: plaster hands

From: Bunki Kramer (bkramer_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu May 09 2002 - 17:20:44 PDT

from: Bunki Kramer (
Los Cerros Middle School
968 Blemer Road
Danville, CA 94526
I know I've seen this before, but of course I can't find it today. My kids
are making plaster hands (with Pariscraft) do you do the second
Marcia ---
Stuff the first side with newspapers and shape the hand/fingers. Cover the
back of the newspaper shape with plaster stripes. Not hard at all. Add a 1
inch strip of manila tagboard around the wrist before the plaster stripes if
you want the hand to stand up at the wrist. Check out our website for
examples of finished hands. Toodles.....Bunki