Re: Nothing finer than Carolina

---------

From: louise dawkins (ms_wez_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu May 09 2002 - 17:02:26 PDT

It does sound like there are "mucho" benifits in NC,
but I wanted to brag about my support team here in
Virginia. I do not know what I would do without their
support. I have a raging case of the hives and live
day to day working feverishly. Without our weekly
NBC meeting, I know that I would have lost focus
wandering aimlessly through the mass quanities of
information and requirements. Having the team has
allowed me to focus on the writing. I don't have the
words to thank them enough. My hat goes off to anyone
who has had to do this first or alone, it is a major
undertaking.

Louise in VA
--- "Michelle H. Harrell"

leave-artsednet-7600Y@lists.getty.edu