Re: Movie to fit the way I feel

---------

From: linda (lwoods_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu May 09 2002 - 16:56:26 PDT

Once you've seen the movie, you just know when to say "they shoot horses,
don't they?" It's the only thing TO say when you are on your last raw
nerve and haven't had a minute to yourself for weeks on end. I cracked up
today. ONe of my students in 3rd grade looked wistfully at me and said
"so....when we're not here and everything, do you just make art and
stuff?" HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! Oh I WISH!!!!!!!! My mother doesn't
understand why I'm always busy, my husband is getting tired of cooking for
us, and my brain is turning to mush. I think it's time for summer....for
SURE! Those of you who go into June, you can laugh at me when I have to
alreay 93 or 95 degrees. I'll be locked in air conditioning all summer.
Our vacation times are STUPID. We should go to school all summer when
it's hot as blazes and nobody wants to be outside. WOuldn't it be great
to have vacation in the south in April and May?

---