TIME for Teachers

---------

From: Rick (rlarson_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu May 09 2002 - 15:37:37 PDT

Some nice person in my school put an issue of Time for Teachers on my
desk. The whole thing discussed art education and it's benefits. It is
the teacher ed. of TIME for KIDS. If you find a copy, it is worth the
read and a real boost for the morale of art educators. It is vol.3-
issue 3. I couldn't find it on the website.
I am happy to think that this magazine reaches many regular classroom
teachers.
Betsy

---