Re: Movie to fit the way I feel

---------

From: Patricia Knott (pknott_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu May 09 2002 - 13:58:33 PDT

> From: "linda" <lwoods@sjs.org>

> Anybody ever watch "They Shoot Horses, Don't They?" with Jane Fonda?
> About a dance marathon where babies are born, people die, etc. All people
> in the marathon are determined to finish the marathon AT ANY COST! Anyone
> else as tired as I am? HOW MANY MORE DAYS???? If you've never watched
> this movie before, this would be an excellent time to watch it. I still
> have SIXTEEN MORE DAYS!!!!!

Funny thing
after a week of getting AP Portfolios together and preparing for my art show
and doing grades and putting up with senioritis
every day when I put the key in the door I say to myself or out loud
They Shoot horses...

26 days to go and thinking I'm not ever going to feel any better until
at least June 18 (when I won't be getting up at 4:30 AM in order to be at
school by 6:45 where class starts at 7:15)

Patty
and the general public thinks we have it easy

---