Re: elementary to high school

---------

From: Aust ArtClasses (austart_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu May 09 2002 - 13:07:25 PDT

Melissa,

You can not be the mean teacher, I am the mean teacher. But I tell my
student , " Ms. Mean " to you. Mine were surprised I actually read the
creative culture stories they made up about their created mask. Even
English teachers dont do that. Hey, found out today that over 50% of our
special ed students are failing art here at the high school, I reply that
we have over 50% of our special ed students who are lazy.

Jackie Aust
Bryan Texas
austart@bryanisd.org
jab1997@bryanisd.org