Re: Good cheap watercolor paper

---------

From: Sue Stewart (Sue_Stewart_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu May 09 2002 - 11:57:47 PDT

Try your local printer and find his or her source. We do most of our
beginning watercolors on cover stock - it isn't great but taped to a
surface it doesn't ripple too badly. Sometimes this type of paper is
called "index' they should have samples for you to try. If they are too
expensive, find out who their wholesaler is.

Sue E. Stewart
Sumner High School

---