Re: lotz a questions about products

---------

jdnag_at_TeacherArtExchange
Date: Thu May 09 2002 - 09:28:28 PDT

Hi Jane, I would normally send this just to you but I have a new PC/e mail
and am not sure I like it so it has to go to all. Please bear with me as I
get used to it. To answer your question... on page 96, I'm not
particularly crazy about the dipstick brush tool but some people like it.
It feels very hard to me but maybe you just have to get used to it. I
never got the hang of it. I'll see if we have a sample of one I can send
to you to try but you'll have to send me your snail mail. The True Clean
brush cleaner works well and I can recommend it. As far as the paper is
concerned, if you want the highest grade construction, you might want Tru
Ray but if you need a little economy with it, the Majestic is very good and
will work well for student work. If I were ordering, I would buy in the
largest quantity I could afford to get the better prices. I would also
select the colors used most and then order extra packets of the assorted
colors. Another way to go is to just order the Classroom Pack if you use
most of the colors available. As far as the tissue dispenser is concerned,
I think it works fine if you use a lot of tissue. It's great for
organizing colors. The Sax Extra White Sulphite Drawing Paper on page 172
is really good for classroom use. It's recommended for dry media but I
know people who use it with success as a multi use paper. FYI The Sax
brand papers of all sort are really good and a good buy. They are not
chintzy in quality like some of the papers on bids. The Prism Projector
should fill the bill for your needs. We use it sometimes in our conference
room for presentations and it works well. I don't know too much about the
Shain Shop built double Station on page 308 except that I haven't heard of
many customer service problems with them. (That's usually a good thing!
LOL) It is a drop ship item so order well in advance when ordering any kind
of furniture. I hope this helps. If you need anything else, please let me
know. Judy

 On Wed, 08 May 2002 02:16:44 -0400 Jane Altshuler wrote:

> Judy - I just realized that we have some big bucks in our budget and I
> want to
> spend them so I'm going through every wonderful page of the catalog! I
> have a
> few questions.

---