cohesive or current?

---------

From: Fields, Linda (fieldsl_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu May 09 2002 - 05:16:41 PDT

Beth wrote, " I wonder if it is more important to be cohesive or current..."

I think it is important to be both, but the key, in my opinion, is showing
that you understand the students you teach and explaining why you do what
you do, and how you might change it based upon your reflections. There are
many good ways of teaching-NB is not looking for the one perfect way, nor
the perfect teacher. They are looking for people who think about what they
do.

Good luck and best wishes to all of you who are in the throes, or thinking
about National Board Certification! Linda in NC

---