Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Art/Video Game connection

From: Donald Peters (softsnow_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu May 09 2002 - 06:42:03 PDT

Too all you high school teachers out there...there is a new computer game
out called 'Dungeon Siege' Ask some of your kids, they probably know about

Want to show your students the ART that went into the creation of this game? and click on 'concepts' on the right hand side.

WARNING: There is some nudity on this site (drawings from a life-drawing
class) but to those that can show this kind of thing, would make a great
connection of how you have to have basic skills to be able to work in this
type of industry. If not, just guide them to the concept art.

I found this link through the Conceptual Design forum at

Again, there is occasionaly nudity and immature language at this site, but
students and professionals alike are posting images for critique and showing
off what they are working on. Some posts of job openings for freelance
fantasy art work as well as a great thread on how a concept comes about from
both the artists and the developers point of view:

Donald Peters