CHEAP Video Cameras

---------

From: Donald Peters (softsnow_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu May 09 2002 - 06:35:12 PDT

Hey all,

Intel is discontinuing all their Intel Play products. One of the things they
are doing away with is their Intel Play Digital Movie Maker. Every review
I've read on this thing has been glowing and although not a professional
level camera, would be a great tool for students to use. I ordered mine off
of the Intel website yesterday and it only cost me $37.04 WITH tax and
shipping. You can shoot short video of students and can even do animation.
(example--not by me--: wind.prohosting.com/ditton/Al_Ien.avi )