Re: Movie to fit the way I feel

---------

From: linda (lwoods_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu May 09 2002 - 05:05:01 PDT

Well, I'm going to rent that movie again this weekend and see if I can
find some tongue in cheek humor in it...give me some strength to kick in
the throttles for a strong finish. If Jane could do it, surely I can do
it! My condolences to those with a month left still. I read someone the
other day posting that they only had 8 days left. I was insane with
jealousy, lol.

---