Question

---------

From: Marian Colman (colmans1_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu May 09 2002 - 02:28:36 PDT

Peter London was a professor at UMass-Dartmouth. I got my Masters there and
had him for only one course during the summer a few years ago, but I give
him the highest recommendation. The class that I took was thought and
emotion provoking and unlike anything else that I have experienced. He is
brilliant, articulate, sensitive and well loved by his students. I think
the workshop will be well worth your time and money.
Marian

---