Re: Request for quotes

---------

From: Rosel Valenzuela (mader_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed May 08 2002 - 23:57:46 PDT

These quotes are from children ages 7-12. Quite insightful. :

Art is for remembering what I love doing. Going to the beach, being with
my cat, my family, my best friend..

Art is for making things true.

Art is for making me feel good if my drawing is nice.

Art is for loving the work that I made.

Art is for dreaming.

Art is for making our imagination run wild.

Without Art, the world would only have the colors of blue, green, white
and black.

Art is for expressing our vision in another way.

Art is for giving life for the barren ones.

Art helps change the world and how people lives in it.

Art makes life spectacular.

Art is for us to have a greater image of life and its wonders.

Art is to enjoy life. without it how can people make cartoons for
children.

Art is for the use of our God given talents in a good way.

Art is for making people famous for being smart.

---