website

---------

From: ||LogoHouse.com|| (gosborne_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed May 08 2002 - 23:36:34 PDT

I've been on this list for some time now.
I have noticed over time everyone wanting information to share and a place to put it.
Well, since I do web/logo design and have my own server, I have decided to start a site just for teaching art...
The name is easy to remember too... it's

www.teachingart.info

Right now, it's just a logo/placeholder page, but I will need input and information from everyone to slowly make this site come together....

Since school is almost out, I will be able to begin building this soon, and into the summer.
anything you can submit for content would be great, send it to
info@teachingart.info

Regards,
G. Osborne
webmaster@teachingart.info