Movie to fit the way I feel

---------

From: linda (lwoods_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed May 08 2002 - 21:20:11 PDT

Anybody ever watch "They Shoot Horses, Don't They?" with Jane Fonda?
About a dance marathon where babies are born, people die, etc. All people
in the marathon are determined to finish the marathon AT ANY COST! Anyone
else as tired as I am? HOW MANY MORE DAYS???? If you've never watched
this movie before, this would be an excellent time to watch it. I still
have SIXTEEN MORE DAYS!!!!!

---