Re: tempera cakes

---------

From: The Austin's (whest177_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed May 08 2002 - 19:50:33 PDT

I originally purchased the boxed set of the tempera cakes. I just put the
lids back on them, stack them and put them away. I haven't had any problem
with drying and crumbling tho - I use Prang, but don't know if this makes a
difference. Of course there could be a difference in our humidity/climate -
seems that could make a big difference when we talk about storage and
drying. And yes, I am the queen of conserving - I don't replace that little
cake of paint until even I wouldn't bother with the little chunk in the
corner! *L*
~Michal