Re: Website student photos

---------

From: Heather Leal (rayleal_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed May 08 2002 - 20:05:13 PDT

My district not only requires permission to use the internet, and to
publish anything from a student on the web, but we are supposed to get
signed permission each time we put their work on the web. We are not
allowed to get a blanket permission to publish at the beginning of the
year. Getting a note signed each time we want to post work just about
seems like more trouble than it is worth to me. I am hoping they change
thier minds soon as they see what others are doing.
Heather

Woody Duncan wrote:

> I get written permission for four things:
> Permission to use the internet in class
> Permission to publish student art on web site
> Permission to publish students photo on web
> Permission to publish first name only
> Woody in KC
>
>\

---