Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: Website student photos

From: Heather Leal (rayleal_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed May 08 2002 - 20:05:13 PDT

My district not only requires permission to use the internet, and to
publish anything from a student on the web, but we are supposed to get
signed permission each time we put their work on the web. We are not
allowed to get a blanket permission to publish at the beginning of the
year. Getting a note signed each time we want to post work just about
seems like more trouble than it is worth to me. I am hoping they change
thier minds soon as they see what others are doing.