Venus...

---------

From: Patricia Knott (pknott_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed May 08 2002 - 14:32:44 PDT

Long in the tooth if she had teeth
Raggedy Ann has made it to the National Toy Hall of Fame, where she joined
other cultural icons such as the Hula Hoop, Mr. Potato Head, Slinky and
Silly Putty. Created in 1915, the doll beat out G. I. Joe among this year's
eligible toys.
When interviewed, the 87-year-old said her only wish now was to live long
enough to see doll hospitals accept Medicare.
Source: www.cnn.com
Wednesday, 05/08/02

Could old Raggedy Ann be a Venus??
I always loved her she's more like me than Barbie

Patty

---