Recycling Centers

---------

From: Hillmer, Jan (hillmjan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed May 08 2002 - 12:07:01 PDT

Recently there was a thread on cities that had a recycling center
consisting of items that businesses no longer used. these sites would
collect all that good stuff and allow schools to visit on certain days
to obtain those items for free. Could those sites be mentioned again?
I already checked the archives and they don't seem to start very
recently. Any guidance for creating one in our community would be of
help. Thank you,

Jan

---