RE: Website student photos

---------

From: Alix E. Peshette (apeshet_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed May 08 2002 - 11:35:50 PDT

Hi,
I think that this policy is a good idea to protect both students and
teachers. Just think of the ramifications if a student was injured, stalked
or harassed in some way due to having his or her art, full name or photo on
an art teacher's web site. Can we spell L-A-W-S-U-I-T?

-Alix Peshette
Technology Coordinator
Emerson Junior High School
Davis, CA
apeshette@djusd.k12.ca.us

"There are three ways to get something done:
1. Do it yourself
2. Hire someone
3. Forbid your students to do it"