lotz a questions about products

---------

From: Jane Altshuler (jane_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue May 07 2002 - 23:16:44 PDT

Judy - I just realized that we have some big bucks in our budget and I want to
spend them so I'm going through every wonderful page of the catalog! I have a
few questions.

How long do the dipstiks on page 94 last. Can you send me a sample of one -
they sound great, but just want to feel it.

How well does the true clean brush cleaner work?

what's the best construction paper to buy and best way to buy it? Like to I
want all the colors? Help. too many decisions on page 139

The spectra tissue dispenser looks great, but how does it look after a few clean
up periods. it looks great, but I'd love your feeback

Is the 90 lb extra whilte sulphite paper good for classroom use/ Can they paint
on it?

What can you tell me about the prism projector. I would like to place this on
top of a piece of art and have it project proportunately on my wall -- not
distored- with all it's colors. Is this the maschine I want? Which is the best
one which will live the longest life and enjoy art class with small children who
may need to blow their noses.

I want a shain shop built double station drawing table - what can you tell me
about them? I 'd love to fill up my classroom with them.

Thanks for sharing your knowledge on these wonderful tthings -Jane

---