Note: To protect the privacy of our members, e-mail addresses have been removed from the archived messages. As a result, some links may be broken.

Find Lesson Plans on getty.edu! GettyGames

RE: Paint- Toxic verses non- toxic

---------

From: Kimberly Herbert (kherbert_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue May 07 2002 - 17:46:15 PDT


I don't know about it being toxic, but Latex can cause severe allergic
reactions.

Kimberly
"At times you may end up far away from home. You may not be sure of
where you belong anymore. Home is always there. It's wherever your
passion takes you" Sheridan to David Babylon 5 "Objects at Rest"

-----Original Message-----
From: Gail1611@aol.com [mailto:Gail1611@aol.com]
Sent: Monday, May 06, 2002 8:42 PM
To: ArtsEdNet Talk
Subject: Paint- Toxic verses non- toxic

I was told by the music teacher that latex paint was toxic to kids and
that
acrylic paint was non- toxic. Does anyone know about this. Gail

---
leave-artsednet-7600Y@lists.getty.edu
---