Email wisdoms

---------

From: Laura Carey (Laursink_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue May 07 2002 - 16:21:05 PDT

Hi everyone! I was looking for the email that has circulated on and off,
about how much you would end up paying a babysitter vs. the pay of a
teacher. Has anyone seen this or possibly have a copy of it? I would like
to send it to a friend and cannot find it in my files! I searched the
web..kind of...couldn't find and bet this would be the place to find it!
Someone has to have it!
Thanks

---