Re: help! looking for exemplar...

---------

Bicyclken_at_TeacherArtExchange
Date: Tue May 07 2002 - 06:54:45 PDT

In a message dated 05/06/2002 6:59:12 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
wendfree@bellsouth.net writes:

> i'm trying to develop a lesson about drawing an interior space and then
> abstracting it by simplifying, distorting, embellishing... any ideas for
> good stuff to look at along these lines?

I do a nonobjective design using interor and exterior architecture. They use
finders and then simplify the shapes into geometric areas. Create color
schemes, value patterns and use hard edge painting.

They are in my website.

 <A HREF="http://server40.hypermart.net/dogtoe/leighart/">Leigh Art Department</A>

Ken Schwab

---