RE: keeping acrylic paint

---------

From: Freeland, Susan (FREELAS_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue May 07 2002 - 05:23:22 PDT

I use plastic picnic plates with the blue saran wrap toppers...they look
like shower caps...these are reuseable. The pink ones work but are a little
big. If the students put their name on a piece of tape on the bottom then
they can reuse the palette and I can ask them if they are finished with it
when they forget to wash it off.
Sue