Re: Request for quotes

---------

From: Peter Gorham (gorhapej_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue May 07 2002 - 04:42:30 PDT

Ann

Yoko Ono's recent project
based on her handwritten quote
"Art is a means for survival."

On 6 May 2002 at 20:35, Ann Heineman wrote:

Dear List Members,

    Please post some of your favorite quotes and websites
for quotes about
the meaning of art in our lives. They can be your personal
ideas, or ones
that come from artists, for example. I need them soon!
We are going to
have a visiting artist (calligrapher and book designer) at
our school May
20-23 and she wants to work on some large posters to be
put up around the
school(elementary) prior to her visit. Thank you for your
help!

        Ann-on-y-mouse in Columbus

---
gorhapej@nbed.nb.ca