re:Quality AP studio art Section

---------

From: Betsy Heeney (betsyheeney_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue May 07 2002 - 04:41:28 PDT

In the drawing and 2D portfolio it is actual work that you send in the
portfolio - in the 3d you just send slides. Quality work can be selected
from either the concentration or the breadth. You can't have breadth pieces
in the concentration or concentration pieces in the breadth section.

That's how I've been doing it for the past 3 years and my kids have been
getting 5's!

Good luck.