Re: Book recommendation

---------

ARTNSOUL12_at_TeacherArtExchange
Date: Tue May 07 2002 - 04:04:01 PDT

In a message dated 05/07/2002 6:02:16 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
skygeoff@comcast.net writes:

> > Hi, all,
> > I wanted to let you know that I just read " The Passion of Artemisia" by
> > Susan Vreeland and it was WONDERFUL.
>
> There's a good article about her in this month's Smithsonian magazine:
> http://www.smithsonianmag.si.edu/smithsonian/issues02/may02/artemisia.html
> I haven't read the book yet but will try to.
> Sky in NJ

Thank you so much for the info, Sky. It was interesting to see pictures of
her art. I will be going to the Metropolitan Museum of Art to witness first
hand Artemesia's work. I printed out this site, however, and will share it
with my book club on Friday. Thanks, again!
Susan on Long Island

---