book recommendation

---------

From: Marian Colman (colmans1_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue May 07 2002 - 02:25:47 PDT

Susan,
I'm reading it too. I love it, but am a bit slower than you. I read before
I go to bed, but can only get through one chapter before I fall asleep. In
the current Smithsonian magazine, there is an article about her with
reproductions of some of the paintings that are described in the book. So
it's interesting to have it to refer to as the story unfolds.
Marian

---