Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: K-5 Art need advice

From: Judy Nagel (jdnag_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon May 06 2002 - 19:38:04 PDT

Originally they wanted us to put up individual kits but we convinced them
that it would be better to make classpacks for 25 instead. This will not be
a money maker but a service to help underprivileged kids in an after school
program. It is a challenge though because funds are limited and we have to
challenge ourselves to make them age and grade appropriate. Thanks to all
for your help.
Judy Nagel
Sax Arts & Crafts