teaching in canada, finals

---------

From: Christene Sandeson (c.sandeson_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon May 06 2002 - 18:31:45 PDT

hi

to the post re: teaching in Canada - each province has it's own
teacher certification so you will probably have to contact the
provincial department of education for licensing info.

my final exam is a 3 day drawing which will be assessed by rubric -
HS students are to draw 3 different views of the school (our school
will be torn down next year and a new one is currently being
constructed behind us, so we have lots going on outdoors as well as
the usual hallway stuff), and one of those views must be a
perspective drawing. The views must be morphed into each other to
create a single composition, and, I am looking for reasonable
accuracy in drawing and dramatic use of tonal values. I may also
include an objective quiz on some of our art history notes as well,
but haven't composed this part yet.

christene in nova scotia

---