Re: Searching --Linda

---------

From: Ann Heineman (aheinema_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon May 06 2002 - 17:35:15 PDT

 We had an illustrator (can't
> think of his name right now) come to our school this year

    David Wisniewski was at our school last year! The librarian awarded an
"I'm a Tough Cookie" pin to me for the work I did for his visit. I wear it
on my terry hat. It brings smiles out of people wherever I go.

     Please, if you know some of the TRICKS to this, post them.

         Hang on ....will get these posted sometime mid week. Is this
Monday?

            Ann-on-y-mouse in Columbus

---