Request for quotes

---------

From: Ann Heineman (aheinema_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon May 06 2002 - 17:35:14 PDT

Dear List Members,

    Please post some of your favorite quotes and websites for quotes about
the meaning of art in our lives. They can be your personal ideas, or ones
that come from artists, for example. I need them soon! We are going to
have a visiting artist (calligrapher and book designer) at our school May
20-23 and she wants to work on some large posters to be put up around the
school(elementary) prior to her visit. Thank you for your help!

        Ann-on-y-mouse in Columbus

---