Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: Website student photos

From: Aaron Hopkins (hopkiaar_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon May 06 2002 - 10:20:47 PDT

it is illegal to post student photos and names on the internet without leave just the art work unless you wanna go through
lots of paperwork...some schools have their students sign a waiver in
the beginning of the year with all the rest of the cards and stuff

>>> 05/03/02 08:22AM >>>

I would check with your district to find out their policy. Ours doesn't
one, but to protect myself I just use student artwork. This also gives
the freedom to change artwork occasionally without altering anything

> Could someone share about getting student releases to show photos on
> website of students working in art class? Is it required? Should I
> using student photos and just go with artwork?

Checked by AVG anti-virus system (