Re: Website student photos

---------

From: Aaron Hopkins (hopkiaar_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon May 06 2002 - 10:20:47 PDT

it is illegal to post student photos and names on the internet without
permission...best leave just the art work unless you wanna go through
lots of paperwork...some schools have their students sign a waiver in
the beginning of the year with all the rest of the cards and stuff

>>> whest177@wheatstate.com 05/03/02 08:22AM >>>

I would check with your district to find out their policy. Ours doesn't
have
one, but to protect myself I just use student artwork. This also gives
me
the freedom to change artwork occasionally without altering anything
else.
~Michal
http://www.geocities.com/theartkids